It helps eliminate cradle cap and reduces the reappearance of patches by limiting excess sebum. Its light, moisturizing texture is easy to apply.
This cream contains 95% of natural origin ingredients.
Say bye-bye to cradle cap with our Cradle cap cream for babies and newborns. It helps to quickly eliminate those yellow paches and soothes baby’s itchy scalp by moisturizing it.
Our cradle cap cream works wonders on the long run too: it prevents the patches from reappearing by limiting excess sebum which causes them to form.
More to feel good about: its packaging cardboard is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable oil inks.
Directions for use:
Specialists recommend not to scrape cradle cap patches. We suggest you adopt this routine to relieve baby:
Apply the cradle cap cream directly on the patches in the evening. Our practical and narrow tube nozzle allows to easily target the spots.
Leave it in overnight.
Wash baby’s hair with a special shampoo on the following day to eliminate flakes and scales.
This special cream contains 95% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 5% are used to ensure a pleasant texture and a long term protection of the formula.
AQUA/WATER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PROPANEDIOL DICAPRYLATE, GLYCERIN, DI-C12-13 ALKYL MALATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, GALACTOARABINAN, CETYL ALCOHOL, SCLEROTIUM GUM, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPANEDIOL, XANTHAN GUM, UNDECYL DIMETHYL OXAZOLINE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT.