All sk.in gloss products are designed to release a powerful antioxidant radiant shot to counteract the signs of UV and environmental damage, including pigmentation and intrinsic skin ageing. Specifically, sk.in gloss is effective in improving hydration, reducing pigmentation, increasing collagen production, and improving fine lines and wrinkles. sk.in gloss can be used by all skin types.
The ingredient formula combines Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (lipid-soluble Vitamin C) for deep skin penetration, as well as Vitamin E for a synergistic antioxidant effect against free radical damage from environmental factors. Vitamin C has an added benefit in helping to reduce pigmentation, stimulate collagen, and improve fine lines and wrinkles. The D-Panthenol and Hyaluronic Acid have a combined effect in improving and increasing skin hydration. Niacinamide improves the skin’s elasticity, dramatically enhances its barrier function, helps to reduce pigmented discolorations, and revives the skin’s healthy tone and texture. Furthermore, research has shown that Ferulic Acid Ester provides antioxidant benefits to the skin while enhancing the stability of topical applications of antioxidant Vitamins C & E. It helps defend skin against environmental assault and helps to reduce skin inflammation.
sk.in gloss will last 2.5 to 3 months if the recommended regime is followed with a single daily use. This product spreads very easily so only 1 pump is required for the entire face. Please see product insert for further info on how to apply.
Directions for use:
– Apply to cleansed, dry skin in the mornings before any other moisturiser or serum.
– Use one full pump to cover the entire face.
– Wait for your skin to completely absorb sk.in gloss before applying any other topical products, such as sk.in marvel.
– Remember to always apply a sunblock with an SPF of 30 or higher that contains Zinc Oxide and/or Titanium Dioxide the following morning.
The introductory phase skin regime:
– Use every third morning for the first two weeks, then every second morning for the next two weeks.
– If no skin reaction occurs continue to apply sk.in gloss every morning.
– Always use a sunblock with an SPF of 30 or higher that contains Zinc Oxide and/or Titanium Dioxide during the day when using this product.