All sk.in bounce products are designed to deliver an all-in-one shot to counteract the signs of UV sun damage and intrinsic skin ageing. Specifically designed for all skin types to improve skin texture and hydration, reduce pore size, increase collagen production, minimise hyperpigmentation, and reduce the signs of fine lines and wrinkles. Specially formulated for busy, no fuss men and women who just want a hassle-free multipurpose, slick and quick preparation – think of it as sk.in flash and sk.in gloss in one.
sk.in bounce is sk.in’s flagship serum with a unique combination of both hydroxypinacolone retinoate 1% (vitamin A) and lipid soluble vitamin C 5% that provides a powerful antioxidant duo.
sk.in bounce can be used by all skin types.
The ingredient formula combines Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Vitamins C & E, Ceramides and Hyaluronic Acid that have a combined effect to reduce the signs of ageing, repair the skin barrier, protect the skin against environmental damage, and improve hydration. Lipid-soluble Vitamin C ensures deep-skin penetration, and, together with Vitamin E, provides a synergistic antioxidant effect against free radical damage from environmental factors. Vitamin C has an added benefit in helping to reduce pigmentation, stimulate collagen, and improve fine lines and wrinkles. The D-Panthenol and Hyaluronic Acid have a combined effect of improving skin hydration.
sk.in bounce will last 2.5 to 3 months if the recommended regime is followed with a single daily use. This product spreads very easily so only 1 pump is required for the entire face.
Directions for use:
Night-time use only.
– Apply to cleansed dry skin at night before any other moisturiser or serum.
– Use one full pump to cover the entire face.
– Wait for sk.in bounce to be completely absorbed before applying any other topical products, such as sk.in flash and sk.in marvel.
Remember to always apply a sunblock with an SPF of 30 or higher that contains Zinc Oxide and/or Titanium Dioxide the following morning. If this is your first time using sk.in bounce, please follow the introductory phase skin regime instructions below.
The introductory phase skin regime:
– Use every third night for the first two weeks, then every second night for the next two weeks, and then every night.
– If any sensitivity is experienced, stop using the product until the skin has completely recovered, and then start the Introductory Phase described above again.