Lamelle Cathepzyme 2 is an intensive home exfoliation system. It contains a self-neutralising patented ingredient that enhances natural exfoliation in the outer layers of the skin as it produces targeted cell exfoliation, helping to improve radiance without irritation. This product is suited to the more mature, sun-damaged skin that is dull and has pigment concerns as it smooths texture, evens skin tone and gives the skin a youthful glow. Not for sensitive or rosacea-prone skins.
– Increases skin cell turnover to normal rates the natural way
– Improves the smoothness and texture of skin due to even exfoliation
– Softening of lines and wrinkles
– Exfoliates without disrupting the skin barrier
– Shows a 50% improvement in corneum shedding*
– Improves moisture levels by 39% with continued use*
– Results in 35% firmer skin over a period of time*
*Used 2 to 3 times weekly for 3 months
Cathepsin D analogue, Soothing Camomile, Aloe Vera, Panthenol and Phytic acid.
Directions for use:
– Cleanse and dry the skin.
– Apply 3 pumps to the area with fingertips in a circular movement.
– Leave on the skin for 3 minutes.
– Rinse off with warm water or wipe away with wet cloth or sponges.
– Apply serums and moisturisers as prescribed.
– Apply two to three times per week.
For treating Keratosis Polaris (body)
– Cleanse and dry the area, could be tops of arms or back of thighs.
– Apply one to two pumps to the area after cleansing and drying skin
– Allow to penetrate.
– Applying a body moisturiser, such as Serra Body Lotion, over the area is a great option.
– Apply twice a day.
– Cathepzyme 2 is stronger than Cathepzyme1, so, if you have not used exfoliation products before, it is better to start with Cathepzyme 1.
– Only Cathepzyme 2 is effective in the treatment of Keratosis Polaris.