Bioderma Pigmentbio C-Concentrate Brightening pigmentation cream corrector Skin prone to pigmentation disorders
Pigmentbio C-Concentrate is a high security Vitamin C cure, supplemented by a cocktail of vitamins which protect and strengthen the skin barrier. Its high AHA/BHA concentration provides a gentle, peeling-like efficacy. Light and envelopping gel-cream texture. Non comedogenic.
– High-safety Vitamin C cure for intense pigmentation correction.
– Reduces the intensity and size of existing spots
– Prevents the appearance of new pigmentation spots
– Smooths and refines skin texture so it better reflects light
– Evens and brightens complexion (skin radiance is restored)
– Hydrates for 8 hours
– Fast absorption
Hyperpigmented skin. Adults
Directions for use:
As a monotherapy (used on its own), Pigmentbio C-Concentrate is used as a cure of 1 month up to 3 months.
– For the first use, press firmly with both thumbs on the pack’s cap until the canister is fully engaged to release vitamin C. Unscrew the white cap and check that all the vitamin C
powder has been released. Screw on the dropper and shake for 10 seconds to mix the vitamin C.
– Apply 5 drops every evening to face and neck after cleansing with
– Pigmentbio H2O or Pigmentbio Foaming Cream. Can be applied on its own or before Pigmentbio Night Renewer in the evening. To maintain good results all year long, renew the 1 month cure every 3 months.
AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER
ANDROGRAPHIS PANICULATA LEAF EXTRACT
GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT
LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT
FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 758]