B vitamins are water-soluble vitamins which the body cannot store with the exception of B12. They play a role in how your body produces energy. Foods rich in B vitamins are meats, dairy and beans. Vegans are susceptible to being deficient in B12, therefore supplementing with B12 or a B complex supplement may be an option.
– Necessary for normal carbohydrate metabolism, neurological and cardiac function, energy yielding, function of the nervous system, psychological and heart function
– Contributes to normal iron transport & metabolism, energy release, skin & mucous membrane structure/function, nervous system function.
– May help treat psoriasis and reduce your risk of non-melanoma skin cancer. Plays an important role in keeping your skin healthy.
– Reduction of tiredness & fatigue and contributes to normal mental performance
– Helps increase appetite when needed and stimulates the formation of digestive acids.
Directions for use:
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.