Omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids are all important dietary fats.
– Contains Omega 3. Flaxseed oil contains alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), a form of omega-3 fatty acid that is only converted in small amounts to active forms of omega-3 (poly-unsaturated fat)
– Contains Omega 6. Flaxseed oil contains linolenic acid (poly-unsaturated fat)
– Contains Omega 9. Flaxseed oil contains oleic acid (mono-unsaturated fat)
– Flaxseed oil is an important dietary fat.
– Easy to swallow tablets.
– Vegetable capsules (vegan friendly).
– Zero artificial sweeteners (natural).
– Zero artificial colorants (clean).
– Convenient microdosed dosages (once a day).
Directions for use:
One capsule a day after a meal