– Contains B1. Necessary for normal carbohydrate metabolism, neurological and cardiac function, energy yielding, function of the nervous system, psychological and heart function.
– B2. Contributes to normal iron transport & metabolism, energy release, skin & mucous membrane structure/function, nervous system function, maintenance of mucous function, nervous system, skin function, vision and protection of cells from oxidative stress, reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
– B3. It may help treat psoriasis and reduce your risk of non-melanoma skin cancer. Plays an important role in keeping your skin healthy.
– B5. Normal fat metabolism, contribute to normal energy yielding, synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, Vit D & some neurotransmitters, reduction of tiredness & fatigue and contributes to normal mental performance
– B6. Necessary for normal protein metabolism, iron transport, cysteine synthesis, contributes to energy yielding metabolism, normal function of the nervous system, homocysteine metabolism, protein & glycogen metabolism, psychological function, red blood cell formulation, immune system function, reduction of stress and fatigue, regulation of hormonal activity
– B7. Normal fat metabolism and energy production, helps with normal healthy growth, development and body maintenance, normal functioning of nervous system, maintenance of normal hair, skin and aids in utilisation of Vit B Complex
– B9. Folate (folic acid) is necessary for the production of red blood cells and for the synthesis of DNA (which controls heredity and is used to guide the cell in its daily activities). Folic acid also helps with tissue growth and cell function. In addition, it helps to increase appetite when needed and stimulates the formation of digestive acids.
– B12. Necessary for normal cell division, contributes to the normal function of blood formation, energy yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system, homocysteine metabolism, psychological function, of the immune system and contributes to reduction in stress and fatigue.
– Iron. Normal oxygen transport, energy production, immune system function, normal blood formation, normal neurological development in foetus, cognitive function, reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
– Milk Thistle. The active ingredient in milk thistle, silymarin, acts as an antioxidant by reducing free radical production. Scientists think this creates a detoxifying effect, which is why it is milk thistle may be beneficial for liver problems.
– Can fight depression and anxiety
– Improves eye health
– Promotes brain health during pregnancy and early life
– Improves risk factors for heart disease
– Reduces symptoms of metabolic syndrome
– Fights inflammation
– Fights autoimmune diseases