– Contains Vitamin A (Palmitate) Protects Your Eyes from Night Blindness and Age-Related Decline. May Lower Your Risk of Certain Cancers. Supports a Healthy Immune System. Reduces Your Risk of Acne. Supports Bone Health. Promotes Healthy Growth and Reproduction.
– Contains Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCL) Necessary for normal carbohydrate metabolism, neurological and cardiac function, energy yielding, function of the nervous system, psychological and heart function.
– Contains Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) Contributes to normal iron transport & metabolism, energy release, skin & mucous membrane structure/function, nervous system function, maintenance of mucous function, nervous system, skin function, vision and protection of cells from oxidative stress, reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
– Contains Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) It may help treat psoriasis and reduce your risk of non-melanoma skin cancer. Plays an important role in keeping your skin healthy.
– Contains Vitamin B5 (D-Pantothenic Acid) Normal fat metabolism, contribute to normal energy yielding, synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, Vit D & some neurotransmitters, reduction of tiredness & fatigue and contributes to normal mental performance.
– Contains Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) Necessary for normal protein metabolism, iron transport, cysteine synthesis, contributes to energy yielding metabolism, normal function of the nervous system, homocysteine metabolism, protein & glycogen metabolism, psychological function, red blood cell formulation, immune system function, reduction of stress and fatigue, regulation of hormonal activity.
– Contains Vitamin B7 (D-Biotin) Normal fat metabolism and energy production, helps with normal healthy growth, development and body maintenance, normal functioning of nervous system, maintenance of normal hair, skin and aids in utilisation of Vit B Complex.
– Contains Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) Folate (folic acid) is necessary for the production of red blood cells and for the synthesis of DNA (which controls heredity and is used to guide the cell in its daily activities). Folic acid also helps with tissue growth and cell function. In addition, it helps to increase appetite when needed and stimulates the formation of digestive acids.
– Contains Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) Necessary for normal cell division, contributes to the normal function of blood formation, energy yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system, homocysteine metabolism, psychological function, of the immune system and contributes to reduction in stress and fatigue.
– Contains Chromium AAC Contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism, maintenance of normal blood glucose levels, vital for synthesis of cholesterol, fats & proteins.
– Iron Normal oxygen transport, energy production, immune system function, normal blood formation, normal neurological development in foetus, cognitive function, reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
– Contains Magnesium that contribute towards normal energy metabolism, nerve & muscle function, play role in transmission of nerve and muscle impulses, electrolyte balance, reduction of tiredness and fatigue, maintaining proper pH balance, protein synthesis, normal physiological function, teeth, bones, role in cell division, helps to utilise carbs, fats, protein & minerals.
– Selenium Acts as a powerful antioxidant. May reduce your risk of certain cancers. May protect against heart disease. Helps prevent mental decline. Is important for thyroid health. Boosts your immune system. May help reduce asthma symptoms.
– Zinc Necessary for normal immune system function, cell division, contributes to normal skin structure, acid-base metabolism, carbohydrate metabolism, cognitive function, DNA synthesis, fertility and reproduction, micronutrient metabolism, fatty acid metabolism, metabolism of Vit A, protein synthesis, normal taste & smell, maintenance of normal bones, hair & skin, testosterone levels in blood, normal vision, protection cells from oxidative stress, cell division, constituent of insulin & many vital enzymes, to maintain normal Vit E levels in blood and increase the absorption of Vitamin A.
– Glucosamine HCL Helps to ease osteoarthritis pain and improve joint health. Glucosamine is a compound found naturally in the body, made from glucose and the amino acid glutamine. Glucosamine is needed to produce glycosaminoglycan, a molecule used in the formation and repair of cartilage and other body tissues. May help with the following health problems: Diabetes, high cholesterol, Inflammation, Inflammatory bowel disease (such as ulcerative colitis), osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and temporomandibular joint disorder (also known as “TMD” or “TMJ”).
– OptiMSM Safe and effective for maintaining joint health, reducing inflammation associated with osteoarthritis, supporting immune and respiratory functions, minimizing post exercise recovery time, and maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails.
Directions for use: