The Thymuskin Med Serum Gel is suitable for use in the case of circular and diffuse hair loss. The application supports new hair growth. Due to a high dosage of the thymic peptide active ingredient GKL-02 it is applicable for use in cases of strong hair loss. These regenerative processes require time and the positive effect also depends on the personal predisposition. The autoimmune reaction as the cause of circular hair loss is not stopped, but the undesirable aesthetic effect of hair loss can be counteracted. Many Thymuskin users are Alopecia Areata sufferers and are very satisfied.
Diffuse hair loss is increased hair loss over the whole head. The Thymuskin application counteracts acute hair loss and activates new hair growth. The use of Thymuskin only refers to the symptom of hair loss, not to the cause.
– Suitable for regenerative care in case of circular and diffuse hair loss
– Applicable against strong hair loss and bold spots
– Especially for sensitive or dry scalp
– Free of side effects, for long-term use
– Mix & match with all Thymuskin Shampoos
– System: shampoo & scalp serum for combined usage
– Dermatologically tested
– The application is suitable for children from 3 years, as well as during pregnancy and beast-feeding
Directions for use:
Wash your hair with Thymuskin Shampoo and leave it on for a short time. After rinsing, dry your hair ideally with a towel. Then part your hair, apply the Thymuskin Serum drop by drop to the scalp and massage it in with your fingertips. Repeat this until the scalp is completely covered. Do not rinse. After that, you can style your hair as usual.