The primary cause of ageing of the skin is subclinical inflammation, also known as inflammageing. Research has directly linked this to environmental factors like exposure to UV, pollution, toxins in skin products and due to poor lifestyle habits such as smoking.
The ageing process causes changes in the cosmetic appearance of the skin, which shows up as changes in the skin’s structure and function. This involves both the epidermis and the dermis. The predetermined rate at which your skin ages is known as intrinsic ageing, and accounts for 20%. Extrinsic ageing due to environmental damage accounts for 80% of the changes.
Hypochlorous acid, like that found in our GF2 product, has been scientifically proven to reverse this inflammation and “switch” off the genes responsible for inflammation, ageing & disease.
* The genes associated with inflammation, ageing and disease are switched off.
* Results from your existing skin routine are boosted.
* Skin cells begin to function normally – collagen, elastin & melanin formation is normalised.
* Smoother, more tolerant skin with a more even tone, fewer wrinkles & better hydration
* Reduction in DNA-repair protein (elevated due to ageing) meaning no more DNA faults when new cells are made.
* Inflammation & redness on the skin massively reduced (great for sensitive skin).
* A beneficial effect on eczema & atopic dermatitis.
GF2 stimulates a reversal of environmental damage on the skin, giving you true rejuvenation with continuous use.
Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, GF2 has also been found to be beneficial in the treatment of acne, rosacea and cold sores. The anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties of GF2 by far exceed any known disinfectants and is completely safe to use. The anti-inflammatory action is also very effective in relieving sunburn.