The popularity of invasive skin treatments is growing rapidly, but compromising the integrity of the skin also carries some risks. Popular treatments include laser, micro-needling or Dermapen and acid peels.
These treatments, whilst very effective in treating various skin concerns, can also lead to post-treatment infection, swelling and inflammation with a risk of Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH) for those with darker skin types. The correct use of GF1 drastically reduces these concerns.
The primary benefits of GF1 when used pre-treatment, or as an aftercare product to support the skin after manipulation are:
* A strong non-cytotoxic antiseptic action against all pathogens without damaging the microbiome.
* A rapid reduction in inflammation resulting in less redness & pain with minimal downtime.
* 60 to 70% faster healing when using GF1 as directed
* Much lower risk of Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation in darker skin types.
* Skin treatment complications.
Treatment complications after skin manipulations can include:
* Koebnerization – a form of psoriasis
* Dermatitis or inflammation
* Prolonged erythema or redness of the skin
* GF1 will assist in preventing all these complications.