Nail lacquer is the original nail polish formula that reinvented quality nail color, your top choice if you enjoy updating your manicure weekly. You would normally need a submarine to see this deep shade of navy nail polish. This balanced shade of navy isn’t too gray or too teal, perfect for sailing the high seas. Made in the USA.
– Up to seven days of wear.
– Fast-drying formula.
– Over 200 shades to choose from.
How To Use:
1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling color over the tips of the nails.
4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat , pulling it over the tips of the nails.
5. For a manicure that’s dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry , Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.