An addition to the RégimA anti-ageing armoury, a deliciously quenching facial oil.
Immersed within exotic oils there lie 2 outstanding anti-ageing active ingredients to tantalise and treat.
Prickly Pear, extremely rich in antioxidant Vitamins E, K, and Essential Fatty Acids, Omega-6 and linoleic acid, Prickly Pear deeply nourishes, softening wrinkles, stimulates new cell growth, restoring elasticity, calms inflammation and brightens skin, improving pores and promoting a more flawless complexion.
BV-OSC (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate) is powerful Oil-Soluble Vitamin C, providing multiple anti-ageing benefits. Penetrates quickly, protects cells from UV damage, improves skin tone due to anti-tyrosinase activity, whilst promoting healthy collagen synthesis, resulting in a stronger, resilient, clearer, brighter, more even-toned, smoother complexion.
– Powerful Antioxidant – The essential fatty acids help combat free radical damage, reducing the appearance of blemishes and signs of UV damage.
– Anti-inflammatory Properties – Helps wounds heal faster, and aids repair damage caused by UV rays and environmental pollution.
– Hydration – Prickly Pear Seed Oil has the ability to retain moisture in the driest of conditions because it comes from a cactus plant, to maintain optimal skin nourishment.
– Tightens Pores – Essential fatty acids in Prickly Pear Oil keep the collagen layer moist and healthy, subsequently keeping pores tight and skin firmer.
– Brightens Dark Spots – This oil soluble Vitamin C has the ability to brighten uneven skin tone. Vitamin K helps lighten and minimize spider veins.
– Slows Skin Ageing – Prickly Pear contains the highest levels of Betalains of any known plant. Betalains are super antioxidants with powerful anti-ageing effects.
– Prevents Wrinkles – Prickly Pear Oil has a very high Vitamin E content, 150% more than even argan oil. Helps prevent premature wrinkle formation.
– It Will Not Clog Your Pores – A high (60%) Linoleic Acid content and a low (20%) Oleic Acid content makes this oil non-comedogenic meaning it will not clog your pores and lead to breakouts.
– Reduces the appearance of Acne – It is also rich in amino acids, which stimulate collagen production to promote faster cell turnover to heal and renew your skin.
– It works for all skin types – Whether you have dry skin, sensitive skin, or mature skin, Prickly Pear Seed Oil, plus Vitamin C are perfect.
Combine with other RégimA ZONE products
Not to be used in combination with any other product range.
Directions for use:
Shake well before use.
AM: Cleanse with RégimA. Apply RégimA eye products and serums as desired. Apply a few drops of “On Q” to fingertips and spread quickly onto the whole of the face and neck. Allow a minute before layering other RégimA day or night products over the top. May tap on a few drops to Re-Quench during the day.