- All Natural Materials: The pillowcase is made from 100% bamboo, handcrafted from bamboo fibers and infused with natural essential oils “to create a spa-quality, anti-microbial, hypoallergenic and all-natural pillowcase”.
- Easy to Care For: Wash your Nufabrx pillowcase once a week using cold water, then put it in the dryer on low. You don’t need to hand wash it. The oils will survive a conventional wash cycle.
- Soft Fabric: Nufabrx Pillow is made from 220-thread count bamboo, which is equivalent to 500+ cotton thread counts. The lower thread count also means the bamboo fabric is more breathable, allowing for better air flow over your skin.
- Better Sleep: Nufabrx doesn’t just soothe your skin overnight. The pillowcase contains soothing aromas to calm and relax you. Ingredients like lavender, lemon balm, tea tree oil, and wintergreen oil are more than just proven skin cleansers: they’re also powerful aromatherapy oils.
- Nanocapsule Technology: Nufabrx embeds its specially formulated serum within the fibers of the pillowcase, allowing the heat and pressure of your skin to release the serum as you sleep.
- Proprietary Serum: Nufabrx serum has been proven to reduce acne-causing bacteria (P. acnes) by 91.5% over a 24-hour period. That proprietary formula contains a blend of lavender, lemon balm, tea tree, and wintergreen oils.
Nufabrx Pillowcase: Clearer Skin While you Sleep
Nufabrx Pillowcase has been proven to reduce acne-causing bacteria (P. acnes) by 91.5% over a 24-hour period. The proprietary formula contains a blend of lavender, lemon balm, tea tree, and wintergreen oils.
In stock, can ship immediately.Shopping on Cosmetology is safe and secure