A super concentrated fader spot treatment for localised hyperpigmented areas that promotes an even skin colouring and assists to reduce the pigmentation in sun and age spots.
• Depigmentation of localised pigmentation spots and discolouration
• Reduces localised inflammation
• Stops the melanogenesis process
Directions for use:
Apply directly to targeted areas on face, neck, décolleté or hands.
Not suitable for permanent use.
Use Nimue SPF in the morning.
Avoid sun exposure.
Use PM after Nimue moisturiser.
* Use only after completing a minimum of 4-6 weeks on Nimue phase one products.
• Octadecenedioic Acid
• Diglucosyl Gallic Acid
• Environmental damaged skin
• Problematic acne-prone skin
• Hyper-pigmented skin
• Interactive (sensitive) skin
Brightening – Dark – Even – Light – Pigmentation – Skin Colour – Spot – Treatment