Microdacyn® 60 Wound Care is an electrolyzed solution intended for use in the debridement and moistening of acute and chronic wounds, ulcers, cuts, abrasions and burns including those located in any human cavity such as the oral, nasal or ear. Sodium hypochlorite and hypochlorous acid are ancillary substances may have a local antimicrobial effect. Through reducing the microbial load and assisting in creating a moist environment, it enables the body to perform its own healing process. Microdacyn® 60 can be broadly applied within a comprehensive wound treatment.
HOCl Technology is the first choice treatment in the following indications:
– Decontamination of acute & chronic wounds
– Central Nervous System tissue exposure under surgeries
– Wounds with lack of drainage (cavities)
– Highly effectiveness against different types of (multi‐resistant) bacteria
– Eradication of multiple categories of spores, aspergilli, fungi and even coated viruses
– Effective against biofilm
– HOCl Technology is non‐irritating, non‐cytotoxic and non‐carcinogenic
Directions for use:
Microdacyn60® Wound Careis ready for use with no mixing or dilution required. Apply Microdacyn® directly to the affected area. Use Microdacyn® at each wound dressing change. Saturation of the dressing with Microdacyn® will assist with dressing removal.