Lamelle Helase 50 is an innovative photo-protection sunscreen that has the ability to not only prevent sun damage but to also repair damaged DNA. It protects the skin from the harmful effects of the full solar radiation spectrum including Visible Light and Infrared radiation. Suitable for all skin types except very oily skins.
3x UVA and 3x UVB sunscreens (SPF 50), Aging molecule inhibitor, Pycnogenol(R) (Super antioxidant), Ingredients that stop-loss of immunity, Anti-inflammatory ingredients, Ingredients that decrease damaging enzymes, Ingredients that recover the skin’s immunity and Photolyase enzymes that correct recent indirect and direct DNA damage.
Directions for use:
– Apply in the morning over your serum and moisturiser.
– Best applied 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
– If you are in the sun, reapply every two to four hours.
– The peach colour of the product is a result of the inclusion of the super-antioxidant Pycnogenol(R). The product is not tinted.
– When first applied, Helase 50 might feel a little “pasty”. Give it a few seconds to be absorbed and it will begin to feel like a primer.
– Avoid getting Helase 50 in your eyes. Only apply it up to the ocular ridge.