The product can be used on all areas of the face including the eye area. This cleanser will virtually melt away excess sebum, sunscreens and sunblock’s, environmental pollutant and even waterproof make-up. The milky emulsion that is created with the Essential Cleansing Oil and water is rinsed away to leave skin cleansed, refreshed and thoroughly protected.
Lamelle’s Essential Cleansing Oil has been specially formulated to be used for the following indications:
– An eye-make-up remover – will remove even the most stubborn waterproof eye make-up
– A make-up remover
– A cleanser for dry, sensitive, and sensitized skin with significant barrier impairment
– For clients who prefer an oil-based cleanser that has an emulsifying effect
– A first cleanse, for those who are wanting to add another cleansing step to their daily routine. Can be combined successfully with any of the Lamelle foaming cleansers as a second cleansing step to prepare skin for home care product application
– A cleanser to be used in the recovery phase, post resurfacing treatments, where skin might be sensitized by a foaming cleanser.
Directions for use:
Apply a few drops onto dry hands and massage onto the dry face and eyes to initiate the dissolving of stubborn oil and dirt. Concentrate the cleansing massage on the areas of extra congestion and makeup. Once complete, wet your hands and massage the cleansed area to create and light, milky emulsion and rinse with lukewarm water. Essential Cleansing Oil can be used both morning and night and if required can also be followed by a Lamelle foaming cleanser.
Omega-rich Avocado, Sweet Almond, Soja oils are blended with barrier enhancing squalene (plant based) and antioxidant Vitamin C and E to offer the perfectly balanced skin support blend.