Lamelle RA 5.0 is a high-performance yet well-tolerated 5% retinoic acid ester serum purposed for age prevention. Suitable for early and mature ageing skins who have used the RA 3.0 Serum for at least one full cycle and who are wanting an additional skin-boosting effect.
– Improves fine lines and wrinkles
– Smoother more resilient skin
– Improved exfoliation
– Product penetration
– Removal of elastosis
– No risk of retinoid associated dry, sensitive, irritated skin
5% Patented retinoic acid analogue in a lipid-based serum
Directions for use:
– Night-time use only!
– After cleansing and drying skin, apply 2–3 small pea-sized drops of the serum directly onto your skin with the dropper.
– Massage lightly to spread it over your skin and allow it to penetrate.
– Apply a NON-retinoid containing night cream over top of your serum.
– It is essential to wash your skin in the morning and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen when using retinoid on your skin.
– Always start with an RA product that contains 3% RA and complete a container to assess your skins tolerability to RA before upgrading to Correctives RA 5.0 Serum.
– As retinoids are well known for their sun-sensitising effects, we do advise that you wash off any excess product in the morning. Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen containing an SPF of 30 or more daily.
– Stop the use of the product 3 days before and 5 days after resurfacing and other in-office treatments.
– Do NOT use it during pregnancy.
– A tight feeling after the first few nights of application is a normal result and will resolve spontaneously. You might also find that your skin is more heat-sensitive in the first few weeks of use.
– If your skin feels very sensitive, phase in the product with 3-2-1 introduction: use it only every third night for a week, then every second night for a week and, only if your skin is tolerating the product, go up to every night.
– Do not use products containing ascorbic acid and retinoic acid in the same application. (Use ascorbic acid in the morning and retinoid in the evening.)