• Makes fine, weak hair feel stronger and more resilient
• Maintains the hair ́s natural protein balance
• Hair appears healthier
What’s in it?
AHA Structure Complex
• Lactic Acid, Malic Acid – supports internal reconstruction
• Quatermium-80 – evens out the hair surface
• Rice Protein – known for strengthening and thickening the hair
• Organic White Tea Extract – known for being anti-oxidative and lightweight
How to use:
For fine, weak hair. Shampoo. Rinse. Repeat if necessary.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lactic Acid, PPG9, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Malic Acid, CocoGlucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Laureth2, Sodium Chloride, PEG18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quaternium80, Glycerin, PCA, Tartaric Acid, Pyruvic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance / Parfum, Limonene.
Did you know?
…that the ADDPOWER Shampoo is designed to be produced in a cold batch process?
This is another way how energy is saved.