An active enzyme exfoliator suitable. It is an essential part to a weekly skin care routine to dissolve dead surface skin cells and surface pigmentation without rubbing.
– It dissolves protein bonds that bind dead skin cells together.
– Allows skin to shed the cells easily and makes the penetration of active ingredients more effective.
– All skin types especially sensitive skin types.
– Contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids extracted from papaya and pineapple.
Directions for use:
– Use once a week.
– Apply on freshly cleansed face.
– Distribute a few drops over face and neck area.
– Avoid eye area.
– A stinging sensation is expected and will occur immediately.
– Leave for approximately 10 to 15 minutes.
– Rinse off with water.
– Follow with a facial wash or makeup cleansing milk to remove all residues.
– Important to follow with Hannon Daily Sunblock Moisturiser with SPF 30.
– Contains alpha hydroxy acids that may increase skin’s sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn.
– Avoid exposure to the sun and use Hannon Daily Sunblock Moisturiser with SPF 30.
– Avoid contact with eyes.
– In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
– If signs of irritation occurs stop use.