The Dermaceutic 21 Days Replenish Your Skin kit contains a selection of products that together help to renew and repair the skin. It contains a foam cleanser, a protective day cream infused with Vitamin C, an SOS cream and a powerful night cream with a 15% concentration of AHA.
Each kit contains:
– Foamer 15, 40ml: Foamer 15 effectively purifies the skin. The glycolic acid exfoliates the skin and removes dead cells and impurities, while enoxolone soothes the skin. For dull complexion, irregular texture and imperfections. All skin types, Foamer 15 is ideal for normal to oily skin.
– C25 Cream, 12ml: C25 Cream prevents the appearance of free radical damage and premature signs of skin aging thanks to its powerful antioxidant formula. A synergy of vitamins C, A, B5 and E neutralizes the effect of oxidative stress. For dull and irregular complexion, fine lines and wrinkles. All skin types.
– K Ceutic, 12ml: SPF 50 – UVA/UVB. K Ceutic restores and protects the skin by delivering essential nutrients and a very high SPF 50. Its advanced formula contains a combination of ingredients designed to repair, nourish, protect and soothe the skin. For fragile skin, redness and post-aesthetic treatment. All skin types.
– Turn Over, 15ml: Turn Over reduces the signs of skin aging by removing dead cells. Its highly concentrated glycolic acid solution supports the skin’s natural turnover to reduce the appearance of loss of skin tone, wrinkles and fine lines. For loss of skin tone, wrinkles and fine lines. All skin types.
Skin Therapist Tip: Suitable for those with dull, lacklustre skin.
Directions for use:
– Foamer 15: Once a day, apply a small amount to a clean and dry face. Massage and rinse with water after two minutes or as soon as you start to feel a tingling sensation. Avoid the eye contour area.
– C25 Cream: Apply to the face in the morning, followed by high sun protection.
– K Ceutic: Apply to the face in the morning and as often as required throughout the day. Avoid the eye contour area.
– Turn Over: Apply to face and neck area in the evening. Avoid the eye contour area.