Bioderma Photoderm M SPF 50+ sunscreen Skin prone to melasma Pregnancy mask Golden tint
Photoderm M SPF 50+ is a tinted face sunscreen that guarantees a very high UVA/UVB protection. It minimises the risk of pigmentation such as pregnancy mask, reduces existing marks and evens out complexion. Non-comedogenic, unfragranced, water resistant.
– Offers very high UVA/UVB and blue-light protection
– Treats hyperpigmentation caused by blue light on sensitive skin, such as pregnancy mask
– Helps prevent pigmentation marks, reduce their appearance and limit their relapses.
– Evens complexion and provides high coverage with no mask effect
– Very good tolerance – Non-comedogenic – Water resistant
Sensitive or hyperpigmented skin. Adults
Directions for use:
– Apply to face in the morning after your day cream. Apply evenly and generously before exposure (reducing the amount of product reduces the level of protection).
– Reapply frequently, before and after swimming, friction or sport.
– Apply on healthy skin. Over exposure to the sun can damage the health.
METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO] BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE
TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES
BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE
HYDROXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE BEHENATE
POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE
IRON OXIDES (CI 77492)
HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES
AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER
IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)
IRON OXIDES (CI 77499)
DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE
GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT
TOCOPHEROL. [BI 711]