Bioderma Photoderm MAX Creme SPF 50+ Sunscreen cream Normal to dry sensitive skin
Photoderm Max Creme SPF50 guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection for face. This sunscreen activates the skin’s natural defences and protects cells. Its creamy texture leaves no oily film or white traces. Non-comedogenic, unfragranced, water resistant.
– Offers a very high UVA/UVB protection
– Activates the skin’s natural defences and protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing
– Ideal for sensitive dry skin, very fair skin with freckles, skin subject to maximum sunlight
– Melting invisible texture
– Very good tolerance
Normal to dry skin. Adults and teens
Directions for use:
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
– Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
– Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
– Do not expose babies and young children to the sun. Over exposure to the sun can damage the health.
METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO] BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE
BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE
C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE
LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT
HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/ SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER