Bioderma Photoderm KID SPF 50+ Milk sunscreen Baby children skin
Photoderm Kid Lait SPF50+ is a playful milky sunscreen that guarantees a very high UVA/UVB protection while activating the skin’s natural defences. Its light-blue color ensures visible application and disappears right after. Unfragranced, water resistant.
– Offers a very high UVA/UVB protection
– Activates the skin’s natural defences and protects from risks of cellular damage
– Ensures visible, even application for optimum protection thanks to the blue colour
– Quickly disappears after application.
– Smooth texture – No greasy effect – No white traces
– Very good tolerance – Non-comedogenic
All childrens skin types. For all the family (children older than 12 months)
Directions for use:
– Apply evenly and generously before exposure (reducing the amount of product reduces the level of protection).
– Reapply frequently before and after swimming, friction or sport.
– Apply to healthy skin. Avoid contact with fabrics. Children older than 12 months. Do not expose babies and young children to the sun. Over exposure to the sun can damage the health
METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO] DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE
C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE
BLUE 1 (CI 42090)
LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI 589]