Bioderma Photoderm AR SPF 50+ Tinted cream Anti-redness sunscreen Sensitive skin
Photoderm AR SPF 50 is a very high UVA/UVB face sunscreen which soothes, reduces redness and evens out the complexion. Its patent preserves and stimulates the skin’s natural defences. Non-comedogenic, unfragranced, water resistant.
– Offers a very high UVA/UVB anti-redness protection against the harmful effects of the UV rays (sunburns, sun allergies, etc.)
– Reduces and prevents redness
– Protects from risks of cellular damage and premature cutaneous ageing
– Evens out the complexion thanks to its natural colouring
Sensitive skin prone to redness
Directions for use:
– Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
– Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies and young children to the sun. Over exposure to the sun can damage the health.
METHYLENE BIS BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO] BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE
BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE
HYDROXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE BEHENATE
POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE
HYDROGENATED PALM K E R N E L G LYC E R I D E S
AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER
IRON OXIDES (CI 77492)
TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES
GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) GERM EXTRACT
GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT
IRON OXIDES (CI 77491)
IRON OXIDES (CI 77499)
LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. [BI 506]