Atoderm Intensive Baume rapidly relieves itching and reduces the urge to scratch. Enriched with soothing agents, this balm calms irritations and durably reconstructs the skin barrier. Unfragranced. Non sticky. Instant absorption. For Very dry sensitive to atopic skin.
– Intensively anti-itching and replenishing care. Ultra-soothing & ultra-nourishing.
– Soothes and reduces the urge to scratch
– Intensely nourishes and restores lipids
– Makes the skin feel more comfortable and becomes stronger. In a lasting way
– Very good tolerance, Non-oily texture
Very dry, irritated to atopic sensitive skin, For the whole family (except premature infants)
Directions for use:
Once or twice a day. Apply to cleansed skin
The 3.6.9 method is a new method to systemize application. It has been developed in order to indicate the right dose of Atoderm Intensive Baume to use, and then to create a routine and systematize application of the cream for better results in the long term and for a better observance.
• 3 pumps for a BABY: 1 pump for face, neck and chest – 1 pump for both arms and back – 1 pump for both legs.
• 6 pumps for a CHILD: 1 pump for face and neck – 1 pump for chest – 1 pump for back – 1 pump for both arms – 1 pump per leg (x2).
• 9 pumps for an ADULT: 1 pump for face and neck – 1 pump for chest – 1 pump for back – 1 pump per arm (x2) – 2 pumps per leg (x2).
If skin dryness persists, consult a healthcare professional.
PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL
CANOLA / CANOLA OIL / HUILE DE COLZA
HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER
ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER
SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE
CERAMIDE EOP. [BI 669]