The three main concerns of adults with blemish-prone skin are tackled by three advanced actives.
An anti-bacterial and anti-inﬂammatory effect to help eliminate and prevent blemishes
A gentle but efﬁcient exfoliating enzyme to help reduce the appearance of stubborn marks left behind by blemishes
A Vitamin A derivative, has a rejuvenating effect which helps to unblock pores, reduce residual marks and gives added anti-ageing beneﬁts
TriAcnéal expert is specifically developed for the acne-prone skin of adults.
The clinical efficacy of TriAcnéal EXPERT has been proven under dermatological control*: – Immediately after use, the skin feels soft, hydrated, comfortable. – After 6 weeks of use, TriAcnéal EXPERT significantly reduces the number of spots and blackheads (-45,3%), and the appearance of residual marks (70% of efficacy).
* 20 adult women with acne-prone skin. 1 application per day in the evening evenly on face for 6 weeks.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. ISODODECANE. ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE. PENTYLENE GLYCOL. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. GLYCERIN. GLYCERYL STEARATE. PEG-100 STEARATE. WATER (AQUA). POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. ALGIN. ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL. ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE. BEHENYL ALCOHOL. BHT. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. CAPRYLYL GLYCOL LINSEEDATE. CARBOMER. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE. HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER. PAPAIN. PEG-7 TRIMETHYLOLPROPANE COCONUT ETHER. POTASSIUM SORBATE. RED 33 (CI 17200). RETINAL. SODIUM HYDROXIDE. SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE.
• Diolényl® – limits the risk of bacterial proliferation, reduces redness and helps eliminate blemishes
• X-PressinTM – gently exfoliates and smoothes the skin texture
• Retinaldehyde – rejuvenates, reduces residual marks and offers anti-aging benefits
• Avène Thermal Spring Water – soothing, softening and anti-irritating
Adult blemish-prone skin | Face